Your artwork choice entitled: " Morning Dew "
This image is available in Luminage on Fuji Crystal Archival Paper
(Grey mat approximated above)
(White mat depicted faintly)
Purchase Options (Fine Art Print and Matting) for this image: "Morning Dew"
Medium: Archival Pigment Ink on Acid Free Museum Art paper
Important: Displayed images are not to scale; thickness of mat, mat window, and image area are approximated; color will vary depending on computer monitor calibration, and the mat and framing are shown with a simple black frame (not included). Mats can be included for an additional cost (select above); frames/glass are not sold by us - we suggest buying a standard-sized frame online or at your local arts/crafts store or professional framer (and making sure the mat size will fit your print size.
- The paper color for archival pigment prints is an off-white, and thus difficult to depict on a computer - the illustrations on this site try to show the window of the mat and don't represent faithfully "white on white".
- Mat size is the outer dimension of the window-cut board mat, which is the same as glass size.
- Mats are archival quality acid-free 4-ply board, with accompanying acid-free backing board, ready for insertion into a frame.
- All mats are "single" mats (as opposed to "double" mats or duplex mats.
- The outer dimension of the frame depends on the frame you would supply, but usually the frame trim is 1" to 2" wide as the outermost border.
- The image content will be printed with "breathing room" around the central art object to allow for aesthetic and physical matting, yet still allow a half inch or more underlap with the cut mat.
- All images are signed. 8x10 sizes are not editioned (open-edition/unnumbered, but signed); larger sizes are editioned.
- The number in the edition is noted both on the reverse of the actual print, and the back of the backing board (if a mat is purchased).
- The edition number is based on the artwork image (photograph image or negative number), regardless of sizes sold. (Thus, #1 of 100 might be 11x14, #2 16x20, #3 20x24, etc.)
Sensual and voluptuous abstractions
©2022 Will Sherwood